[mylyn-dev] RE: [mylar-dev] rename status

It was stuck as that longer than usual to do an upload omission on my part.
At some point last Saturday it was correctly synched to 2.0.0.v20070607-1200
and that should be available now.  We are nearly done designing the plug-in
disabling facility and are hoping to have the first Mylyn dev build by
tomorrow AM.

Mik