Re: [mylyn-dev] Sharing context

You can think of a Mylyn context as a set of pointers to resources. If you don't have those resources check out, the context can't point to them so they will not be revealed in the Package Explorer. So you'll need to have those QA scripts checked out so that when you share contexts, the proper files will be revealed.

-Rob

P.S. These types of usage questions may best suited for posting on the news group: news://news.eclipse.org/eclipse.tools.mylyn

Ray, Stephen L wrote:
I'm just starting out with Mylyn (3.3) and am having .  The QA focal has
developed some test scripts that I want to look at.  He is also using
Mylyn (3.2) and has attached a context to the bug.  In my context for
that bug I do: Retrieve Context.  Yet as a look in my Eclipse those
files and or changes do not show up.  Are my expectations too high or
wrong or am I doing something wrong.

   Steve
AGPS Architect
237-3530