[mylyn-context-dev] disabling MFT builds

Unless somebody steps up to fix the builds, I am going to disable them.

As per my email to mylyn-dev, I am hoping to migrate builds from the shared Hudson to the Mylyn HIPP (bug 472401). Builds that are disabled will not be migrated, but they will also not be deleted so we can resurrect them if needed. However, at some point the shared Hudson instance may go away in which case these builds will be lost.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Thanks,
Sam

--
Sam Davis