Re: [mylyn-context-dev] [cross-project-issues-dev] Model Focusing Tools (MFT) project will not participate in the Mars release train

No, unfortunately we already had to disable features due something breaking in the release train build. Participating in the release requires some level of attention and responsiveness and none of the committers stepped up so there wasn't any alternative to pulling out of the release train.

Manuel will still try keep the code base Mars compatible and we can always schedule a release as needed.

Steffen