Re: [mylyn-context-dev] MFT participation in Luna

Hi,

thanks for updating that. The previous plan was here: http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?planurl=/mft/plan.xml . We should actually migrate that information and update the "Plan" link under https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/mylyn.context.mft so we only have one plan :). Feel free to remove the plan.xml from git as it's now obsolete.

In fact, my main goal for the release is its compatibility to Eclipse Luna. I'll make sure to have a deliverable ready for M4 asap.

M3 on next Wednesday. If bits are ready in time we could already participate in that milestone.

@Steffen: You mentioned the upcoming Mylyn 3.11 release. So far I haven't checked the impact of incrementing this dependency. If its not much of an effort, we can include it in this releases scope.

AFAIK, we don't plan on changing the API that MFT is based on. I wouldn't expect any problems with moving up to 3.11.

If the release plan is fine with you, we can declare MFT for Luna :)

+1

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel
Principal Software Engineer, Eclipse Mylyn

Back to the top