Re: [mylyn-context-dev] MFT participation in Luna

Hi,

Sorry for getting back to you so late, it's been a busy week.

In the meantime, I've created the release information:

 https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/mylyn.context.mft/releases/0.9.3

In fact, my main goal for the release is its compatibility to Eclipse Luna. I'll make sure to have a deliverable ready for M4 asap.

@Steffen: You mentioned the upcoming Mylyn 3.11 release. So far I haven't checked the impact of incrementing this dependency. If its not much of an effort, we can include it in this releases scope.

Are you missing anything else on the project site? Btw, I was wondering why the previous releases didn't have a plan at all...

If the release plan is fine with you, we can declare MFT for Luna :)

Best regards,
Manuel

--
Visit our website, follow us on twitter and become a fan on facebook!
  fb www.facebook.com/YattaSolutions

Manuel Bork
  t +49 (0)561 5743277-21
  f +49 (0)561 5743277-8821