[mylyn-context-dev] MFT - Article "Focusing on Models" in Java Tech Journal

Hi,

I've been busy doing some project marketing (with friendly support by Carsten) and am pleased to point you to the current edition of the Java Tech Journal (http://jaxenter.com/java-tech-journal/JTJ-2012-05/).

The article "Focusing on Models" gives an overview of the MFT project and describes UML Lab's MFT integration. It also shows how to 'mylynize' GMF-based editors. The example builds on the GMF Taipan Example.

Sources are available for download http://www.yatta.de/github/

Maybe we'll find some more MFT users out there :)

Have a nice weekend,
Manuel

--
Visit our website, follow us on twitter and become a fan on facebook!
  fb www.facebook.com/YattaSolutions

Manuel Bork
  t +49 (0)561 5743277-21
  f +49 (0)561 5743277-8821