RE: [mylyn-announce] New connector with dedicated support for the Mercurial DVCS is available

While this is good to see, please note that the "mylyn-announce" is a very
low traffic list intended for major announcements about the Mylyn project,
and not as a channel for third party extension marketing.  Please make sure
to list your integration at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylyn/Extensions

Mik

--