RE: [mylar-dev] Bug 189788: [web connector] Allow more task properties to be set using fixed mappings

Joerg: I assume that your discussions with Eugene on the corresponding bugs
resolved this for you.  As a hint for future explorations, here's what I do
when I need to explore a part of an Eclipse-based tools codebase that I'm
not familiar, in order:

* Use Open Type and it's wildcard (*) matching to find types that are
relevant to the bits and pieces I want to explore, then navigate the
structure of the code from there.  How easy this is depends on the quality
and obviousness of the naming.  The Eclipse SDK's naming is fantastic and
Mylar puts a log of emphasis on naming as well.

* Add the plug-ins I want to use to my Java search (via the Plug-ins view)
and use the search and plug-in dependency browsing facilities to navigate
the code.

* Find a term in the UI that I can search for.  Note that if the plug-in
uses internationalization bundles this can be a two step process.

Mik