[mylar-dev] Disabling automatic expansion of folded items

Hi,

I am new to Mylar. Being physically handicapped, I mostly work with the
keyboard instead of the mouse. Now, when I move the caret via the cursor
keys, it automatically expands any folded item it hits and adds it to
the context. Can I disable this automatic expansion somehow?

Best regards,
Patrick

--
e-mail: pschoenb@xxxxxx
PGP public key available. Key ID: 0B7DDE39

Back to the top