RE: [mylar-dev] Fwd: My 2 cents about Mylar development

I have been thinking that in addition to the Users Newsgroup (the standard Eclipse use medium) and the mylar-dev list we need a mailing list specific to Mylar Integragors so that they do not need to be bogged down with internal dev specific issues but have a forum more technical than bug reports.  Will post a proposal on that soon.

Mik

From: mylar-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mylar-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lubos and Alena Pochman
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2007 3:48 AM
To: Mylar developer discussions
Subject: Re: [mylar-dev] Fwd: My 2 cents about Mylar development

I think, that you guys have all the rights to duke it out on devel list. The problem is that there is no users list, so if somebody is interested
in Mylar and it is not contributor, or it is just external from time to time developer, this tone can be intimidating. Therefore creating users
list, where people can freely discuss not only programming, but also usage/UI issues might make a lot of sense.

Back to the top