Re: [mylar-dev] wiki editing in task editor

Hi Eugene,

Thanks for your comments.

On 5/24/07, Eugene Kuleshov <eu@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Xiaoyang,

  I am not sure what plans Mik has for this project and if it is going
to be integrated into Mylar codebase. If so, then you'll need to clear
license and legal issues with EclipseTracPlugin author in case if we
want to contribute his code to Mylar project, or reimplement same (or
better) functionality from scratch under EPL license. Have you tried to
contact with EclipseTracPlugin author and check with him if he wanted to
collaborate on this?

No I haven't made any contact with EclipseTracPlugin author. This is also why I want to ask Mik and the people on this mailing list about what and how I should go for the project. Also, I'm new to open source and know very little about the license issues that may be invovled.

  It is also worth to mention that there few other levels of integration
that can be added there. For example, it could use resource bridge for
wiki content shown in the editor, so Mylar will be able to filter out
interesting details in the Outline view.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Xiaoyang

Back to the top