[mylar-dev] Commiting changes

I'm a newbie to Mylar.  Great addition to Eclipse.  I have set up tasks
and have started making changes.  I am now ready to  commit my changes
for one of my tasks.  When I try to commit it wants to commit all of the
changes that I have in my project not just the ones I have made for that
task.  The Package Explorer very nicely is keeping track of the changes
I have made for the task, but How do I commit just those changes?

   Steve
AGPS Architect
237-3530

Back to the top