RE: [mylar-dev] Mylar 2.0.0.v20070501-0815 + Eclipse3.3 I20070502-0010 == broken?

I've only seen demos and I have some reservations. I want to log some time
with it to try to get a sense for what I find workable. I hope others can
too so that as a community we can generate feedback and ideas to ensure the
task list works effectively while achieving as many of the design
constraints as possible.

Gail.