Re: [mylar-dev] Mylar 2.0.0.v20070501-0815 + Eclipse 3.3 I20070502-0010 == broken?

Willian Mitsuda wrote:
That's why we need your feedback: significant change should come with
significant improvement.  The new layout, while still in progress, is
intended to provide the following benefits:
OK, thanks for the explanation. It is good to hear that if we don't
end up with a good UI we'll stay with the current.
Willian, don't get to enthusiastic about that. You will have to gather some big community that would shout out loud that new UI suck and probably also write 2000 words essay explaining why you think so. :-)

It seems like everybody except me (who been convicted with not using this UI long enough) are saying that new UI is good. Though those people prefer to stay nameless and let Mik to speak on their behalf...

 regards,
 Eugene

Back to the top