Re: [mylar-dev] Context/Monitor API

Basically, all I am really looking for is a place to go to find information about hooking into the mylar monitoring and context support. The basic problem is this: we have created a number of views and actions and we simply want to know when people are using them and what for. I don't know how much more information you would like. Thanks very much.

Del

Meghan Allen wrote:
Hi Del,

I can help you with this. Perhaps you could send me some more details off the list and I can see what help I can be... I could then summarize our discussion on the wiki so that other interested people could read it.

meghan