[mylar-dev] Context/Monitor API

I asked this question on the newsgroup, but I'm not getting any response. I'm hoping that someone here can help.

I know that I've seen a number of times people asking about how to use mylar as an instrumentation tool for logging user interactions. I'm interested in exploring this possibility for some research that we are doing, but I'm having a hard time finding API documentation on how to do it. I'd like to use Mylar 1.0 just so that we don't force the users to update to a milestone version of Eclipse. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Back to the top