[mylar-dev] conference call today, 10am PST

Our next conference call will be today at 10am PST.  If attending please
feel free to add items to the agenda at:

  http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylar_Meetings

Rob: as I'm at the Eclipse Forum Europe conference and busy with a session
during our call, please enter the moderator passcode when you dial in
(173972#).

Regarding the Google Summer of Code, since it is starting up pretty soon we
should add it to next week's agenda.  I'll make the wiki pages for the
projects this week and send those out.

Mik

--
Mik Kersten, http://kerstens.org/mik