[mylar-dev] Mylar source code navigation.

Hey Guys,

I am trying to modify the task lisk for mylar and adding some extra fields in the summary information view ( where the Summary and priority labels are). The Source resides in org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.ui -> TaskListView.java File.

It's a fairly long file and in the past I have relied upon searching for function calls to isolate the code I am working on. Now, however, I need a little deeper understanding to manipulate the code. Any pointers to where I can find a visual depiction of classes and methods that effect the gui? I have tried searching through the Mylar website, but couldn't find anything helpful. I can always painstakingly trace the source, But I was hoping for a better developer guide that can make this task easier and faster. Thanks for your help guys.

Warm Regards,
Naveed

Back to the top