RE: [mylar-dev] Developing Mylar on Eclipse

Hey Eugene,

I am sending some of the errors in the e-mail. Most of the errors follow this general pattern, where the variable cannot be resolved. Maybe this will help you point me to the right direction.

Severity and Description	Path	Resource	Location	Creation Time	Id
_gc cannot be resolved	org.eclipse.mylar/sandbox/org.eclipse.mylar.zest.core/src/org/eclipse/mylar/zest/core/internal/gefx	ThreadedGraphicalEditor.java	line 42	1174508770429	6598
_internalNodes cannot be resolved	org.eclipse.mylar/sandbox/org.eclipse.mylar.zest.layouts/src/org/eclipse/mylar/zest/layouts/algorithms	AbstractLayoutAlgorithm.java	line 372	1174508764634	1556
_viewer cannot be resolved	org.eclipse.mylar/sandbox/org.eclipse.mylar.zest.tests/src/org/eclipse/mylar/zest/tests	SampleNestedView.java	line 83	1174508762776	503
AbstractActiveChangeSetProvider cannot be resolved to a type	org.eclipse.mylar/org.eclipse.mylar.team/src/org/eclipse/mylar/internal/team	ContextActiveChangeSetManager.java	line 77	1174508778894	13328
AbstractAttributeFactory cannot be resolved to a type	org.eclipse.mylar/org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.ui/src/org/eclipse/mylar/tasks/ui/wizards	NewTaskWizard.java	line 71	1174508779660	13962
AbstractCommitTemplateVariable cannot be resolved to a type	org.eclipse.mylar/org.eclipse.mylar.team/src/org/eclipse/mylar/internal/team/template	CommitTemplateManager.java	line 142	1174508778832	13025

Also, It seems like I am some how not linking any of the packages. In the source code for a major chunck of the packages, there is the following error:

package org.eclipse.mylar.internal.team.template; The declared package doesn't match the expected package. Does the package name included depend on the physical path of the source? Also how do I go about fixing missing or misnamed packages?

Thanks Again.

Warm regards,
Naveed