From: mylar-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mylar-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Naveed Jauhar
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 2:24 PM
To: Mylar developer discussions
Subject: RE: [mylar-dev] Developing Mylar on Eclipse

Thanks Eugene. I am following the instrucitons for the build process right now. The instructions seem to be self contained. I will keep you guys posted.

Also, I made a small error earlier. I infact checked out from the e_3_2 branch and wrote that I check out from the CVS HEAD.

Thank You for your timely support.

Warm Regards,
Naveed