Re: [mylar-dev] exporting and importing tasks/bugs from microsoft excel file

Thanks. I will go through the sample. Is it a complete implementation that I can use on my project? Is there any plan to include CSV file connector as part of mylar distribution?

Eugene Kuleshov <eu@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jim Wright already implemented an example connector that used
coma-delimited file as a task provider.
Though he've been using Mylar 1.0 API.

See http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/mylar-dev/msg01038.html

regards,