Re: [mylar-dev] Repo Connector Query List Order

ah.. it turns out I have to click the "Summary" heading to get it to work. If you click the first column, the query list is sorted by whatever info is in that column (behind the scenes?) and it looks very random.

Clicking the summary heading than sorts it like you described below - which is what I wanted!

Thanks,
Chris....

Eugene Kuleshov wrote:

Without "Focus on Workweek" tasks are sorted by id/description, and with focus turned on - sorting is by priority.

Chris Hane wrote:
For my repository connector (Mantis), I can execute queries. Once I have a list of the returned tickets, how does mylar determine the order to display the results?

Right now the order seems to be random and I did not see where to affect the ordering of the query result list.

Thanks,
Chris....