Re: [mylar-dev] Codebeamer connector for Mylar released

Mik,

I have updated Mylar_Integrators page. I will set the connector dependency to Mylar 1.01. I do plan to support Mylar 2.0,
I will get the Mylar devel head (with 3.3M5) shortly and port the connector to it (and try to come up with design of the implementation for delete comments and attachments).

Lubos