[mylar-dev] Trying to develop a Database Repository Connector

Title: Trying to develop a Database Repository Connector

Im not sure if this is the right place to ask this but here goes...

I am attempting to develop a database connector and I could do with some pointers as I have got a bit stuck.

I have got as far as being able to create a Query against my DatabaseConnector which seems to work correctly tasks are returned from the query which I can activate.

However this query is not persisted when I close and re-open the workspace and I can not work out why.

I have based my connector on the sample file connector which was mentioned on the Integrator wiki page and queries against a FileRepository are also not persisted, so I guess that is the limit of the functionality of the sample (although I did find it very helpful!). Queries against a Bugzilla repository are persisted OK.

I have looked through the source for the Bugzilla and Trac connectors but I cant work out what I am doing wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Chris Ball

http://www.star.net.uk