[mylar-dev] major dependency cleanup

Following decisions on today's call, I have completed a major dependency
cleanup.  Instead of relying on a combination of ..mylar.context.core,
..mylar.tasks.core, and the new ..mylar.monitor.core, our top-level
org.eclipse.mylar plug-in now provides:

* All utility classes (e.g. ..mylar.core.MylarStatusHandler,
..mylar.core.net.WebClientUtil)

* All binary JAR dependencies (e.g. httpclient, axis, each in a separate
lib-mumble folder to facilitate moving to Orbit)

The porting guide has been updated, but for the most part these are internal
changes that should not affect integrators beyond needing to organize
imports.  However, this does provide additional flexibility for reusing core
components without unnecessary coupling to mylar.tasks or mylar.context that
several integrators have requested recently, and I'll post the relevant
changes on the corresponding bug reports.

Mik

--
Mik Kersten, http://kerstens.org/mik
Mylar Project Lead, http://eclipse.org/mylar