RE: [mylar-dev] Mylar Monitoring tools

This is very cool stuff Brian.  I suggest that you add it to the Research
Projects page, which I'd like to raise the visibility of in the near future.
To make your project more visible on that page, I suggest that you include a
small screenshot along with the blurb.

  http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylar_Related_Research_Projects

I think that this is a great example of how to extend the monitor.  While
eventually I could see it being a useful part of the monitor itself,
especially the extensions that you made to the generic parts monitoring
facilities which we already have (in part thanks to your earlier
contribution :)  I'm wondering if a good way to incorporate it now would be
as an example extension of the Monitor.  So I'm imagining projects in the
Sandbox called something like:

  org.eclipse.mylar.examples.monitor.parts
  org.eclipse.mylar.examples.monitor.historyeditor

If you like this idea, please create a bug report and we can discuss
incorporating the contribution.

Mik