Re: [mylar-dev] Task commits for generic connector tasks?

Dan Adams wrote:
I have a task from a generic connector I fixed and now I want to use the
auto-changset thing to commit. I did this yesterday with a task from
trac. Is this disabled for generic connector tasks?
No. There is no difference between tasks. However there is a known issue with the Change Sets in the Synchronize view. You may try to deactivate task and then activate it back.

 By the way, what version control provider you are using?

 regards,
 Eugene

Back to the top