Re: [mylar-dev] how to monitor API changes between Mylar 1.0 and the 2.0 stream

Mik,

How do we document that connector UI plugin should not owerwrite openRemoteTask() anymore? Maybe we should make that method final...

 regards,
 Eugene

Mik Kersten wrote:
Integrators: if interested in watching API changes as they happen between
Mylar 1.0 and 2.0 (e.g. to provide feedback) add a "watch" to the following
wiki page:

  http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylar_Porting_Guide

Committers: when making an API change, make sure to add an entry to that
Porting Guide before marking the corresponding bug resolved.  Any change to
the signature of a class whose package is not prefixed with
org.eclipse.mylar.internal should be recorded there, method additions
included.  New API classes added should be listed there as well.

Mik

Back to the top