[mylar-dev] faq and other docs

Rob, Eugene, Steffen, and others providing user support: Mylar download and
demands continue to grow, and cloning technology is still in its infancy.
In order to help you make sure that you can dedicate enough time to coding,
here are some ideas on how to make your time scale:
* Every time that you find yourself formulating an answer to a bug report,
email, or newsgroup post, if the answer is more than a sentence, consider
updating the FAQ, User Guide, or Integrator Reference and pointing to the
entry.
* Every time that resolving a bug does not result in a code change that
addresses the problem or clarifies the UI, update the FAQ or User Guide to
make sure that users can self-diagnose the problem.  This is particularly
important for bugs marked INVALID or WORKSFORME.

I've added the above to our Tips & Tricks:

  http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylar_Contributor_Reference#User_support

Mik

--
Mik Kersten, http://kerstens.org/mik