Re: [mylar-dev] CustomQueryPage wizard sizing issue

Usually it is controlled by width hind attribute, but you may go trough all nested component to find one responsible for this.

 regards,
 Eugene

Lubos and Alena Pochman wrote:
When I double click on existing query, I get CustomQueryPage wizard which is
much bigger (mainly wider) than the original new query CustomQueryPage.
I modeled my CodeBeamerCustomQueryPage after  Bugzilla connector.
What should I look at to find out  about (and prevent) the sizing issue? I
would like the size to stay the same for both new and edited query.