Re: [mylar-dev] Getting "Stale Editor" after adding attachment

Lubos,

We haven't implemented in place update of the editor input yet. Once
that is done we won't have to close/reopen upon submit. For now we
should be doing the same thing for attachments that we do upon
submitting edits (close and reopen editor). Please post a bug
report to this effect.

Thanks,

-Rob