Re: [mylar-dev] Any chance of a headless org.eclipse.mylar.monitor.usage

Hi Glenn,

We aren't currently working on re-factoring the Mylar Monitor to allow
it to run headless, but it is something that may become useful (or
necessary) in the future.

The current plan is to use servlets to allow users to upload their
data, and to write a very simple servlet to parse the xml files on the
server (at least to start).  All the uploaded data would be available,
so if people wanted to use the Mylar reporting framework, they would
have to copy the files to somewhere that could run Eclipse with the
org.eclipse.mylar.monitor.usag plugin installed (so, for now, "not
headless", if that's even how you say it)

Does anyone else have an opinion about refactoring that plugin so it
could be run without a UI?  Is this something we (I?) should be
working on.

meghan