Re: [mylar-dev] next mylar conference call

Mik Kersten wrote:
Regarding bug 169141, I can't put time towards it but yes, we'll have a dev
build on Friday so if you have a way of avoiding having the projects
retrieved on read than it could make it into that build.
I think that happens because task list initialize synchronously. It seems like task list xml is being read synchronously at the startup as you can see from the stack trace attached to bug 169141. So, to fix that we'll need to read task list data asynchronously. The change itself may not be too big, but it most likely will affect integration tests. :-(

 regards,
 Eugene

Back to the top