RE: [mylar-dev] task coloring/highlighting

That was the problem that was causing the sandbox startup failure in my test
workspace.  However, the other problem I noticed after writing that message
is that an additional mylar.monitor dependency was added was added, and I
neglected to add this to the sandbox feature.xml.  That's fixed in today's
dev build, so please post if the sandbox is still not loading for you.

Mik

Back to the top