Re: [mylar-dev] mylar 0.9.1 is now available

Mik,

is there a reason why Mylar 0.9.1 does not install to Eclipse 3.3M3? When I
try to update from Mylar 0.9.0
in Eclipse 3.3M3, I get error:

 Mylar Task List (Required) (0.9.1) requires feature "org.eclipse.platform
(3.2.0)", or equivalent.

Lubos Pochman