RE: [mylar-dev] new committer nomination for Eugene Kuleshov

+1

From: mylar-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mylar-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mik Kersten
Sent: November 20, 2006 11:41 PM
To: 'Mylar developer discussions'
Subject: [mylar-dev] new committer nomination for Eugene Kuleshov

In accordance with our Eclipse project charter (http://www.eclipse.org/technology/technology-charter.html), I propose that Eugene Kuleshov be granted commit rights on the Mylar project, and call for a vote from the existing committers.  The case for granting Eugene commit rights is set out below.

If you are in favor, please respond by voting '+1'

If you are in opposition, please respond by voting '-1'

You may abstain by voting '0'.

Eugene has been a regular contributor to the Mylar project since the 0.3 user study release.  He has commented on a staggering 605 bug reports, reported 396, and resolved 32.  Eugene’s feedback has been instrumental in getting Mylar to its current form, and I am very pleased to nominate him to join the Mylar team in time for our 1.0 release.  In all of his efforts Eugene has shown a deep appreciation and care for our mission of revolutionizing developer productivity by bringing task focus to Eclipse, first as an addicted user, and increasingly as a developer who has added valuable features such as the Generic Web Connector.  In addition, Eugene’s critical feedback and perspective have been very valuable in breaking up the groupthink that can happen with any team of individuals working closely together.  His involvement in Mylar has exemplified the things that work so well about open development, where an interested newcomer relying on a new technology, and improving it in their spare time, can become a key contributor on the project.

If these rights are granted, Eugene will become the component owner of the Generic Web Connector, and a committer on the JIRA Connector.

Mik

--

Mik Kersten, http://kerstens.org/mik

Mylar Project Lead, http://eclipse.org/mylar

Bugzilla reports resolved by Eugene Kuleshov: 32 bugs found.

ID

Changed

Sev

Pri

Assignee

Reporter

Resolution

Summary

130459

2006-03-20

blo

P2

eu@xxxxxxxx

eu@xxxxxxxx

FIXE

TaskRepository and related classes should allow non-http*...

129511

2006-03-20

enh

P1

eu@xxxxxxxx

eu@xxxxxxxx

FIXE

Smarter sorting by task description

129086

2006-04-28

enh

P2

eu@xxxxxxxx

mik.kersten@xxxxxxxxxxx

FIXE

new jira query wizard

139314

2006-05-31

nor

P3

eu@xxxxxxxx

eu@xxxxxxxx

FIXE

Add support for custom JIRA query editing

143612

2006-06-19

nor

P3

eu@xxxxxxxx

eu@xxxxxxxx

FIXE

Allow 3rd party providers to use web based ui to add new ...

149511

2006-07-05

nor

P2

eu@xxxxxxxx

eu@xxxxxxxx

FIXE

Dialog's UI should not be using form toolkit

151243

2006-07-24

nor

P3

eu@xxxxxxxx

eu@xxxxxxxx

FIXE

Performance issues with ContextContentProvider

147960

2006-07-27

nor

P3

eu@xxxxxxxx

eu@xxxxxxxx

FIXE

Add url property to local task category node

150695

2006-07-30

nor

P4

eu@xxxxxxxx

eu@xxxxxxxx

FIXE

Jira query editor does not allow to edit query name

152760

2006-08-04

nor

P3

eu@xxxxxxxx

eu@xxxxxxxx

FIXE

Add template for Google Code project hosting

145123

2006-08-24

enh

P3

eu@xxxxxxxx

eu@xxxxxxxx

FIXE

Support for generic web-based repositories

155153

2006-08-28

nor

P2

eu@xxxxxxxx

eu@xxxxxxxx

FIXE

Add Task Repository action should be on all repository se...

155904

2006-09-07

enh

P3

eu@xxxxxxxx

eu@xxxxxxxx

FIXE

Support for Refresh http attribute to the web connector

155861

2006-09-07

nor

P3

eu@xxxxxxxx

wmitsuda@xxxxxxxxx

FIXE

Mantis template for web connector

135603

2006-09-07

enh

P2

eu@xxxxxxxx

eu@xxxxxxxx

FIXE

Allow to create new issue from query node

155712

2006-09-08

blo

P3

eu@xxxxxxxx

eu@xxxxxxxx

FIXE

Error: "Failed to execute runnable (java.util.ConcurrentM...

156060

2006-09-08

nor

P3

eu@xxxxxxxx

eu@xxxxxxxx

FIXE

Web connector should use commons http client

159340

2006-09-29

blo

P3

eu@xxxxxxxx

eu@xxxxxxxx

FIXE

Jira query wizard does not allow to finish with with serv...

139326

2006-10-12

nor

P4

eu@xxxxxxxx

eu@xxxxxxxx

FIXE

Add date fields to custom Jira query editor

146396

2006-10-22

blo

P3

eu@xxxxxxxx

eu@xxxxxxxx

FIXE

Refactor TaskRepository to be extensible

154919

2006-10-23

nor

P3

eu@xxxxxxxx

eu@xxxxxxxx

FIXE

Preselection of repository and category does not work

163282

2006-11-02

enh

P3

eu@xxxxxxxx

eu@xxxxxxxx

FIXE

Make ContextChangeSet adaptable to ITask

163286

2006-11-03

enh

P3

eu@xxxxxxxx

eu@xxxxxxxx

FIXE

Open/Activate task dialogs should pickup current selection

163451

2006-11-06

nor

P3

eu@xxxxxxxx

eu@xxxxxxxx

FIXE

[Web connector] Error: "java.lang.NullPointerException" i...

163448

2006-11-06

maj

P3

eu@xxxxxxxx

eu@xxxxxxxx

FIXE

[Web connector] Error: "Argument cannot be null" in org.e...

162130

2006-11-06

nor

P2

eu@xxxxxxxx

ed.burnette@xxxxxxx

FIXE

Authentication failed for generic web-based repository

139312

2006-11-08

nor

P1

eu@xxxxxxxx

eu@xxxxxxxx

FIXE

URL-based repesetation for custom JIRA queries

163760

2006-11-08

enh

P3

eu@xxxxxxxx

eu@xxxxxxxx

FIXE

Jira query editor should open correct page

163736

2006-11-08

nor

P3

eu@xxxxxxxx

eu@xxxxxxxx

FIXE

Error: "java.lang.NullPointerException" in org.eclipse.ui

151622

2006-11-09

enh

P3

eu@xxxxxxxx

rob.elves@xxxxxxxxxxx

FIXE

Comments in Bugzilla outline view should include comment ...

164232

2006-11-14

nor

P3

eu@xxxxxxxx

eu@xxxxxxxx

FIXE

[Web connector] Remove html comments from query results

164219

Thu 00:15

nor

P3