RE: [mylar-dev] No 'Commands' in task context file

Izzet,

The "command" and "preference" events have never been in the context files,
because they are not consumed by the task context model (i.e. don't
currently contribute to elements' degree-of-interest).  To clarify I just
described the two consumers of interaction events (context model, usage
logger) here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylar_Integrator_Reference#InteractionEven
t_streams

Mik