Michael

"Alan Yackel" <ayackel@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: mylar-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/09/2006 10:02 AM

Please respond to
Mylar developer discussions <mylar-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Mylar developer discussions" <mylar-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [mylar-dev] Eclipse 3.1

The reason I am stuck at Eclipse 3.1 is because my company uses Rational Application Developer for its IDE.  RAD 6.0 is built on Eclipse 3.0.  Hopefully RAD 7 will be out soon (Fall '06???) and based on Eclipse 3.1 and I'll be able to use Mylar.  I won't be holding my breath waiting for IBM to catch-up to Eclipse 3.2.

The biggest feature I am looking for is Trac support on Eclipse 3.1.