[mylar-dev] Context capture pause while typing

Hi all,
I noticed that Mylar is attempting to capture context while I'm typing
and highlights the thing I'm typing, whether it's a method, variable,
or something else.  As a result, when I am typing sometimes, the
object is automatically highlighted and overwritten when I continue to
type.  Fortunately I realized that Mylar was trying to capture the new
"thing" in the current context and thought to pause context capturing,
but this may not be entirely intuitive, especially for new users.
Would it be possible to pause context capturing while typing (e.g.
wait 3 seconds after typing has stopped), and then resume context
capture when typing has stopped?

I don't know if anyone else has run into this, but I think it would
help quite a bit.  I'd be happy to submit a bug if you think this
makes sense.

Thanks,
Jim

Back to the top