Re: [mylar-dev] Re: Split Sandbox Feature

Gunnar Wagenknecht wrote:
  By the way, why don't you need the focused ui?
Personally, I'm not ready to jump on it. I tried using it 3/4 times now
and switched back after a while. I don't know why.

The other reason is that the folks I'm going to demo the Mylar Task List
to is still just seeing the text editor with syntax highlighting in
Eclipse. :( Some of them felt off their seats when I showed them
Ctrl+Shift+T.
Hmm. Are those people heard about code completion, refactoring, debugger and version control integration (i.e. Synchronize view)?

 Anyways, it does not hurt to have that feature installed...

 regards,
 Eugene

Back to the top