[mylar-dev] head requires latest Eclipse build

The Eclipse 3.3M3 release is this Friday, so according to our conventions:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylar_FAQ#Development_builds

I'm in the process of committing changes to HEAD that require the following
build: eclipse-SDK-I20061030-1704

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/eclipse/downloads/drops/
I20061030-1704/eclipse-SDK-I20061030-1704-win32.zip

If you are building Mylar you will need to set this as your "Target
Platform".  If you are bootstrapping on Mylar you will need to launch from
this build.

Fyi, the very latest integration build should work too, but there were
problems with yesterday's integration build and I have not yet been able to
move to the latest (eclipse-SDK-I20061031-0656).

Mik

--
Mik Kersten, http://kerstens.org/mik
Mylar Project Lead, http://eclipse.org/mylar