Re: [mylar-dev] running AllTests

the credentials have moved from the bugzilla.tests project, to the context.tests project because other connectors such as track need credentials as well. The full location for it is on the wiki:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylar_Contributor_Reference#Running_tests

Nathan

Raphael Ackermann wrote:
I am getting 4 errors and about 70 failures when running the
testsuite. I am using a credentials.properties file with data that was
valid a few months ago. Have the credentials changed since then?

All the errors are in Bugzilla tests and a lot of the failures in Trac
tests. Do I have to setup a trac repository or anything? There is no
mention of this on the wiki. Or should I just run all the indivisual
test suites, but that would be a lot more work.

Raphael Ackermann