[mylar-dev] jira issues

Hi,

This is probably question to Brock if he is still on this list. There are several Jira issues that are accumulated during last several releases, even leaving aside form editor for Jira tasks...

The most critical one is that Jira issues does not appear as incoming after query updates.

Then there is long awaited one that required to Jira core services to support query "serialization" into url-like format and allow opening Jira query in the web browser.

Last one that I hit into just recently and probably also related to Jira core services, is that issue Due Dates does not work in query, the settings from UI I implemented are passed properly, but then query results does not look as exepected.

 Any comments on those? Brock? Mik?

 Thanks

 Eugene

Back to the top