RE: [mylar-dev] Package / Project explorer autoscroll featuresuggestion

That's an interesting point.  Without Mylar the unlinked mode is needed
because it can be annoying to have the Package Explorer jump around so much.
But with Mylar it's hard to imagine any reason to leave it unlinked.  While
my solution has been to simply always leave it linked.

I suggest that you file a bug asking to automatically enable the Link with
Editor mode when Mylar is applied.

Mik