[mylar-dev] Package / Project explorer autoscroll feature suggestion

Hi all,
Mylar is great!  I've had to un-apply Mylar in my project to find some
files in a directory in my Project Explorer, and thought it would be
really handy if the Package & Project Explorers could autoscroll to
the same directory of a file if that file is highlighted in the
Explorer (or perhaps just the directory if a directory is
highlighted).

If this functionality is already available, I would love to know how
to  use it. :-)

Thanks!
Jim

P.S. What is best posted on the mailing list, and what's best posted
in the newsgroup?

Back to the top