Re: [mylar-dev] cvs addition: org.eclipse.mylar.trac.core

My bad... I always forgetting that Eclipse does not rename projects when name in .project gets changed.

Probably now very critical though, since PDE is not using project names for local plugin resolution.

 regards,
 Eugene

Mik Kersten wrote:
I did that shortly before sending this message.  Please synch and let me
know if you still see a reference to the no longer existent
"org.eclipse.mylar.trac" plug-in anywhere.

Mik

Back to the top