Re: [mylar-dev] CVS Commit Comments

Rob,

It seems to be ok now. Something may have just been out of Sync when I updated to the latest Mylar.

cheers,
ian

Robert Elves wrote:
There weren't any changes that I'm aware of and I just tried to re-produce here without success (although I'm running from HEAD). Any chance this could be due to synchronize view configuration issues? See: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylar_FAQ#Change_Set_and_Synchronize_view_troubleshooting

-Rob

Ian Bull wrote:
Did the CVS commit comments change with 6.1? I have an active task, I closed the bug, I am doing the commit, and there are no pre-defined commit comments?

Cheers,
Ian