RE: [mylar-dev] Team Project Set for Mylar projects

Its not meant to be like that so there is not a username/passwd available.
We are continuing research efforts into the generality of Mylar's context
models so the reference is to an internal repository hosting some of those
efforts.  You should be able to safely delete that line for now. I'll try to
update it this week (today is a holiday in Canada).

Gail.