[mylar-dev] regarding the back/history drop-down

> I'd suggest to replace "back" the icon on Task List view with
> something more appropriate. Perhaps "history" icon with asterisks on it.
> Somehow similar to "Last Edit Location" icon on main toolbar.

I tried that since "Last Edit Location" is similar to "Last Activated Task",
but all attempts made the icon look overly complicated.  The current back
arrow took me a bit too get used to but it seems to be the most obvious
compromise.  I also considered using the Eclipse's "history" icon that we
currently use for the Task Listview, but that one is not self-evident, and
elsewhere in Eclipse it has the behavior of bringing up a history dialog,
rather than navigating back to the last active thing.  Also, I think that
the "history" icon makes sense for the Task List, which is a view of the
things that you have done and have yet to do.

Mik

Back to the top